Pages

September 18, 2010

The Humour Apocolypse #2

Okay, I know, I haven't posted in ten whole days. Ten. Whole. Days. No one's complained to me of course, but Mr. Non-Existent cares. How can't he care? He cares dammit. Someone must care about me! Even if it does mean that I have to become delusional and woosh (woosh? "Woosh" isn't even a word*. There is a word I want to use instead, but I can't remember it. Whip? Yeah, whip works too) up an imaginary follower, because imaginary followers are worth being crazy for.

Anywho, my procrastination is probably because two of our subjects combined a homework task (placing me with a boy** who is incapable of sitting still without putting fish nets and cheese cloth over his face. And yes, he did this, he also stuck his nose in the disk slot in a school computer's hard drive, it doesn't get much more fun than this) where we did some big group project that we didn't even get assessed individually for. It doesn't even count towards my future years of endless education, but they made us do it anyway. It's stressed me out quite a bit so yeah, I haven't felt very funny lately, I could make bread die of boredom because all I can do at the moment, is complain. Not even in a hilarious way. It's just complain, complain and complain a little (lot) more.

Anywho number two, because that rhymes and it's the second time I said anywho, I worked on a second one (because I'm too unfunny at the moment to write blog posts) and well... yeah. I just wanted to rhyme "anywho" with "two". Click on it for a larger version, because Blogger hates me.


*It turns out "Woosh" is a word, it is just spelled "Whoosh". I thought it was a word, I'm sorry for lying to you guys. Whoosh, is a word and you could probably whoosh up an imaginary follower.

**This is not a good idea. I cannot talk to people I don't know, let alone boys. They're not (at my age) good people to talk to. Most of what they say is a blabbering mess and then they (purposely, not like myself who says stupid things without knowing they're stupid) say inappropriate comments about/to you that usually don't even make sense. Their best "comeback" is your mum/face (I don't mind it, but when you're trying to have an actual conversation and you're lets say, seriously telling them that they shouldn't kill you because that would be stupid their comeback is "your face shouldn't kill you", it's annoying) and they just can't sit without doing something silly. Of course there are exceptions, but they obviously aren't human and are some brilliant creature that we should replicate so then the world would be full of brilliant people, rather than boys.

No comments: